Re: Beta period for Community and Business Groups Begins

On 30 Jun 2011, at 10:09 AM, Ian Jacobs wrote:

> On 30 Jun 2011, at 8:37 AM, Innovimax W3C wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I successfully join in the community group about XML Performance
>>
>> I still have a problem : I cannot have access to the wiki, nor to the Blog
>>
>> When I click on the login wiki, it says I should use my login/password of W3C, but it doesn't work
>
> I am adding Ted/Jean-Gui for this one.

Hi Mohamed. Jean-Gui reports this has been fixed.

(For sysfolks: This was an account replication issue. It is not yet clear why this bug occurred.)

>> When I click on add a new post, I arrive on the dashboard and I cannot create any blog post
>
> I am currently looking at this one (an LDAP connection is missing...).

Jean-Gui fixed this one (and the bug should not occur for other groups).

Please try again! Thanks,

Ian