Re: Rollback?

From: Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:14:58 +0200
To: "ri@odrl.net" <ri@odrl.net>
CC: public-council@w3.org
Le 28/07/2011 02:52, ri@odrl.net a écrit :

> Hi - since we are allowing all members of a CG edit rights over the Wordpress Pages/Posts - does Wordpress have a 'rollback' feature to edit any "mistakes" ?

Yes, in the top right of the edit page, click on "Screen Options" and
tick "Revisions". Below the post you now have access to all the
revisions. If you click on it you are brought to a page from which you
can make diffs between revisions and restore a previous version of the post.

Best Regards,
Jean-Gui