Participants List Not Updating

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 13:17:27 -0400
To: public-council@w3.org
Hi, folks-

I've found that when I join a community group, it takes a while for me
to show up in the participants list, and sometimes I haven't showed up
for an hour or more.

I think this should be instant... whenever a person joins a CG, as a
final step, they should be taken to the participants page where they are
included on the list, as a confirmation that they have successfully
joined the CG.

Is there some reason for the current delay, or is it just a bug?

Regards-
-Doug