Community Group Beta-testing Telecon 16:00Z (12:00 ET) on Wednesday, July 6th

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 13:22:19 -0400
To: public-council@w3.org, 'Thomas Baker' <tbaker@tbaker.de>, "Michael Steidl (IPTC)" <mdirector@iptc.org>, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com>, Julien Genestoux <julien.genestoux@gmail.com>, "Kadner, Kay" <kay.kadner@sap.com>, Evan Prodromou <evan@status.net>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, "R.V.Guha" <guha@guha.com>
Everyone,

    It's great to see the beta-testing of Community Groups move full
steam ahead, and a few folks already having set-up their community
groups. For those who would like to step through the Community Group
infrastructure, based on the results of the Doodle [1], we're hosting a
teleconference at 12:00 Noon ET (16:00Z) on this Wednesday, July 6th.

If you are planning on creating a Community Group but *both* can't
attend that telecon time and haven't independently set-up your own group
already, please e-mail me.

Conference code and IRC details to go out shortly.

         cheers,
            harry

[1] http://doodle.com/nuqufqegw99m6a6i