Re: Beta period for Community and Business Groups Begins

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:02:42 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org>, Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>, public-council@w3.org
Hi Manu,

I see you have re-joined the Web Payment CG, but your account still has
to be affiliated with Digital Bazaar — your current CG commitment isn't
valid.

Could you:
* leave the group at http://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/join
* provide me with the information requested below so that I can
affiliate your account properly?

Thanks,

Dom