Re: community-ISSUE-1 (participantRewards): Find ways to add value to participant involvement in a group

On 23 Aug 2011, at 10:10 AM, Doug Schepers wrote:

> Hi, folks-
>
> I would like to take on this issue as project lead, and devote some of my Geek Week time to it.
>
> This is a high priority for me for various reasons.  I have done considerable research on this over the last 2 years, most especially during the last 3 months, with particular concentration this past week.  I've surveyed several dozen profile pages with an eye toward capturing the most important features for a W3C profile page.
>
> I have some initial mockups that I will share when they are more mature, later this week.
>
> Obviously, anything I do will be subject to review and discussion within the team before it is deployed to a select public alpha test group.

Hi Doug,

As mentioned before, I am fine with suggesting mockups. I think this is part of the bigger social web infrastructure picture. It may be very reasonable to start with profiles before adding more social features.

I appreciate making some progress on profile pages but reiterate that there are higher priority requirements on my time and systems time that will take precedence for the next few weeks.

Ian