Re: Coremob Update - Announcing the Web and Mobile Interest Group [via Core Mobile Web Platform Community Group]

On 9/4/13 1:54 PM, ext Jo Rabin wrote:
> Hi Everyone Perhaps you've noticed Coremob has been on an extended break, but
> now it's time to get back to work! Despite the silence, I hope you've noticed
> the recent announcement of the formation for the Web and Mobile Interest Group.
> Well just in case you hadn't spotted that, on 20th August W3C announced that it
> had [...]

I just chatted with Dom and now realize this e-mail truncates most of
Jo's posting, which is available in its entirety at:

> http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/2013/09/04/coremob-update-announcing-the-web-and-mobile-interest-group/

The above includes:

[[
Finally, the question. Given little traffic on this list, the dormancy
of the CG and the explicit intention of the W&M IG to pursue the work of
Coremob I think it is time to archive Coremob. Objections?
]]

I support the proposal to formally close CoreMobCG.

-AB