Re: Agenda for Coremob F2F London 2012-09-02 (ISSUE-34)

Further clarification on the "testing approach" discussion paper is that Tobie has kindly picked up  ACTION-39 [1] because Robin didn't have time to do so before leaving the group. I published the link for where it will be in the expectation that it will arrive shortly. No doubt Tobie will give us a heads-up.

Jo

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/track/actions/39