Re: F2F meeting

On May 7, 2012, at 15:17 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> There seems to be a lot of interest for having a F2F meeting before the
> summer.

This appears to be confirmed by the replies on the list. One thing that I would like to know is if there are objections to holding this f2f? If so, please speak up very promptly. Otherwise I suggest we just go ahead.

I don't know if CGs have access to the W3C registration system that makes it possible to know the number of attendees coming to a f2f (which I guess would be useful here). I can ask; if not we can use something else (I guess a Facebook Event might be appropriate ;-).