Re: Shall we shelve Level Zero?

On Thu, 03 May 2012 10:50:25 +0200, <jeanfrancois.moy@orange.com> wrote:

> It's simply two different ways of thinking. I like to think that it is
> good practice to have a clear overview of the current state of the
> mobile web platform. Once this has been achieved and agreed, we can
> then proceed by iteration to build the next levels.

That would be nice. I don't see any consensus that what is in level zero
is particularly close to being that basis, and I believe that it will take
more work to make it so than the value it provides.

Dropping level zero as something that we couldn't do effectively seems
worth while.

cheers

> On Wed 02 May 2012 22:33:55 BST, Jason Grigsby wrote:
>> On May 2, 2012, at 10:21 AM,<jeanfrancois.moy@orange.com>
>> <jeanfrancois.moy@orange.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> I don't agree with using the level 0 as a target. To define following
>>> levels, we need a base and that is the purpose of the level 0; It acts
>>> as a starting line for the rest of this community group work.
>>
>> I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be dense, but why is a base necessary?
>> Without it, what won’t the group be able to work on?
>>
>> -Jason

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan noen norsk