Re: coremob-ISSUE-8: No spec to point to for Full-screen mode. [COREMOB-1]

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 19:00:47 +0200, Core Mobile Web Platform Community
Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> coremob-ISSUE-8: No spec to point to for Full-screen mode. [COREMOB-1]
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/coremob/track/issues/8
>
> Raised by: Tobie Langel
> On product: COREMOB-1
>
> Full-screen mode is within the scope of the WebApps WG's charter
> (http://www.w3.org/2012/webapps/charter/). Could end up as an attribute
> of Application Configuration.

There are bits in webapps (the API bits) and bits in CSS (the CSS bits -
oddly enough ;) ). And we should have a FPWD soon, but there are some
administrivial hoops we still have to jump through.

cheers

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan noen norsk