RE: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile, May 2012

Thank you for the link and info. Great stuff 😉

Greetings,

Tomaž

From: Emanuele Bolognesi
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 7:25:10 PM
To: public-coremob@w3.org
CC: Dominique Hazael-Massieux
Subject: Re: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile, May 2012

Hi Dom
 Congrats, it's a very nice and useful overview.
 Just one thing that I think it's missing: in the User Interaction section I would add a new row "Multitouch based interactions" (or Gestures based interactions) because the specs you have linked cover Single-touch only, and gestures are not "largely deployed" so it's interesting to know the level of support on different platforms.

Emanuele