Re: Update on MWC apps (with schedule questions and info about devices we will have)

Le mardi 15 janvier 2013 à 17:40 +0000, tomomi.imura@nokia.com a écrit :
> So no Samsung phone or any Android running devices?

Actually, I expect we will also use my phone, a Galaxy Nexus with latest
Android (and latest Chrome, latest Firefox).

> And Dom,
> Let me know what I need to do to upload photo to the server.
> Or clone the latest and send pull req!

Right now the server accepts pictures that are POSTed to the /gallery
path, under the "image" parameter name; I would send a pull request, but
I wasn't sure where you want the "upload" stuff to live.

Dom