Re: Coremob Camera app hosting URL?

Le mardi 12 février 2013 à 03:08 +0000, tomomi.imura@nokia.com a écrit :

> Dom,
> Do we actually need to build the whole app with the server code too?
> I thought the server would be separated and we're using CORS, but not
> sure how you did for the demo!

I'm not sure what you mean by building the whole app — if you mean for
building phonegap'd version of the app, then you certainly don't need
the server side of the project, only what's in your repo.

> Also, what is the URL for the gallery so we can upload pics and test!

I haven't set up a public server for the gallery at the moment, but I'll
probably do that tomorrow when I'm back in the office to make it easier
for people to test.

> And IE10-
> So there is no way the web app works on IE10 Mobile on WP8, so I have
> created a PhoneGap version.
> The camera API works nicely, however, the WebView in WP is not the
> same as the IE10 so I needed to sacrificed some features like XHR2.
> I can't find any way to upload blobs using the current PhoneGap APIs,
> so I needed to disable the "upload" feature :-(

Hmm... Without upload, the app won't be very useful in the context of
the demo; could you replace Blob upload by "uploading" the data: URL?
then I could process it on the server-side and make the right thing
happen.

Dom