RE: [W3C AB project synch and consistency] Take away from our call

Suggestion recorded, and volunteer tracked :)
Virginie

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 15 décembre 2014 15:06
To: GALINDO Virginie; public-coord-mechanisms@w3.org
Subject: Re: [W3C AB project synch and consistency] Take away from our call

On 12/3/14 10:11 AM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
> Any volunteer for any specific task ?

Hi Virginie,

It appears I will have some time in the new year to contribute to this project. As such ...

Given this project's scope appears to be relatively broad, it seems like it would be useful to do some detailed work on the Problem Statement (beyond what is now in [PS]) since that could help drive the prioritization effort.

Until the problem space, audience(s) and priorities are agreed, if there any "low hanging fruit" type tasks that need volunteer(s), please let me know.

-Thanks, AB

[PS]
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/AB/2014-2015_Priorities/w3c_synchro_consistency_plan#Problem_Statement_and_Considerations>.