From: Nishant Shukla <shukla@dm.ai>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 12:58 PM
To: public-conv@w3.org
Subject: Re: Introductions and First Meeting

Nelson, Ryan, Joseph, Feng,

Nice to meet you, and thank you for the introduction.

Everyone,

Please don't be shy to say hello :)

This Friday, let's hop on a conference call to cover the following agenda:

1. Introduce new members

2. Answer question together: How is this group different from the Voice Assistant Standardisation Community Group?

3. Review charter

4. Review tasks

5. Decide next meeting time

I'll set up conference meeting phone-number/link soon and send it by Thursday.

What time on Friday works best for everyone? I was thinking 1:30 pm PST.

Best,

Nishant