Re: Introductions and First Meeting

I'm interested in Augmentative and Alternative Communication. Hoping that standards can be developed for AAC.

I'm a member of the Voice Assistant Standardisation Community Group and am wondering how the Conversational Interfaces Community Group is different.

BTW, if you're in LA I have a meetup group you might be interested in.

https://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Accessibility-and-Inclusive-Design-Group/events/

Joseph