Re: W3C Conversational Interfaces CG Meeting 2

Thank you for attending the meeting. We had a very diverse representation
of industries, from accessibility to artificial intelligence.

The meeting minutes are here:
https://github.com/conversational-interfaces/conversational-interfaces.github.io/wiki/002-Minutes-June-17,-2019
If you see a typo/mistake in the meeting minutes, please feel free to edit
the wiki article directly.

The next meeting will be at a time more convenient for those participating
from Asia.

Best,
Nishant

--