Re: Contact Standards Across Businesses & Internet Shops

What you describe sounds exactly like HCard [1], Junaid.

It allows for the embedding of semantic contact markup in web pages, in a way that is designed to be easily read by spiders or user-agents.  It is already used by billions of pages. [2]

Best,
Michael

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard
[2] http://microformats.org/2010/07/08/microformats-org-at-5-hcards-rich-snippets