Re: Planning to close Consent Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi there,
I've been watching the mailing list from the sidelines, and haven't had the
bandwidth to jump in. That being said, Bocoup is working on digital
consent, and is interested in participating when bandwidth opens up.

--
Boaz Sender
He / Him

*My normal emailing hours might not be yours. Don't feel obligated to
respond if you receive this at an odd time.*