Re: I considered presenting

Patrick,

Have you checked out Sensorica? They're into value networks, and
they've done a lot more than I have.

http://www.sensorica.co/

http://valuenetwork.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

-Brent

--
Brent Shambaugh

I've worked with polymers, I teach chemistry, I'm currently
researching how to build distributed economies.
Website: http://adistributedeconomy.blogspot.com