Re: I considered presenting

I randomly picked up a book titled, "Fuzzy Databases Modeling, Design, and
Implementation" by Jose Galindo et. al. I know fuzzy logic has been applied
to the semantic web, so it
is something to keep in mind. Preaching the the choir!

-Brent

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com