Available PDF Outdated

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 23:07:18 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: Dylan Smith
Email: tasmit15@ncsu.edu
Affiliation: North Carolina State University
Document: TD
Item Number: (none selected)
Part of Item: Resources
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: Available PDF Outdated
Hello, I was trying to download the PDF version of the WCAG 2.0 techniques when I realized that the PDF available at https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/versions/techniques/ is an outdated version. The PDF document is from 2008 when, according to the website, the most recent version of the techniques page is from 2016.

Proposed Change:
Just update the PDF so it reflects the most recent version.