Från: "akirkpat@adobe.com" <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Datum: onsdag 30 maj 2018 20:43
Till: Susanna Laurin <susanna.laurin@funka.com>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, "<public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>" <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
Kopia: Frida Westholm <frida.westholm@funka.com>, Lina Larsson <lina.larsson@funka.com>, Johan Kling <johan.kling@funka.com>, AGWG Chairs <group-ag-chairs@w3.org>
Ämne: Re: Funka comments on 1.4.11

Susanna,
Replying again because I neglected to include the public comments list.

I also wanted to clarify is that we are near the end of our process, we ask that you think about this change and whether you support it, and that you please respond back in the next 24 hours.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility