Example not accessible

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:35:18 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: Laurent Montaigne
Email: laurent@extension-interactive.com
Affiliation: Extension interactive
Document: TD
Item Number: SCR19
Part of Item: Examples
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: Example not accessible
If JavaScript is disabled, we can't see and we can't chose an item in the second select element.

Proposed Change:
If Javascript is disabled, we need to see all content in each select element and we need to add a server side control to check if items choosen in the two select element can match together