Typo - wrong element identified?

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 22:43:34 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Name: Bruce Bowers
Email: brucerbowers@gmail.com
Affiliation: Oracle Corporation
Document: TD
Item Number: H77
Part of Item: Description
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: Typo - wrong element identified?
I believe the following sentence is incorrect:

"The list item enclosing the link provides context for an otherwise unclear link when the link item is the nearest enclosing block-level ancestor element."

Proposed Change:
I believe it should be:  "...when the list item...", that is:

"The list item enclosing the link provides context for an otherwise unclear link when the list item is the nearest enclosing block-level ancestor element."