Re: Call for Review: WCAG 2.0 Techniques Draft Updates

From: Carlos A Velasco <carlos.velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:31:06 +0100
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Cc: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org, Philip Ackermann <philip.ackermann@fit.fraunhofer.de>, Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evangelos.vlachogiannis@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Hi Shadi,

On 20/01/14 15:56, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Hi Carlos, Michael,
>
> Carlos, note that this is not an update to the Techniques for WCAG
> 2.0 document but a call for review for an *Editor Draft* of the
> document.

I know. The question is that in GitHub (or in any order versioning
system) those things can be easily managed. Like I said, we will welcome
such approach.

--
Best Regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Saludos,
carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609