Call for Review: WCAG 2.0 Techniques Draft Updates

From: Carlos A Velasco <carlos.velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:59:00 +0100
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Cc: Philip Ackermann <philip.ackermann@fit.fraunhofer.de>, Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evangelos.vlachogiannis@fit.fraunhofer.de>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Dear Shawn, dear group,

The major question that we have as developers of accessibility
evaluation tools is whether the XML source documents [1]
are also updated synchronously with this and future releases of the
techniques' documents.

It would also be very important for us to find out whether the
repository [2] can also be considered as the official techniques
repository. And whether GitHub can also be used to report issues. We
would welcome such approach to support traceability of any change.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/sources/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/wcag/
--
Best Regards,

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/  http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609  Fax: +49-2241-1442609