Example 2

From: <noreply@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:11:03 +0000
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Makoto Ueki
Email: makoto.ueki@gmail.com
Affiliation: WAIC (Japan) / Infoaxia, Inc.
Document: TD
Item Number: SCR20
Part of Item: Examples
Comment Type: question
Summary of Issue: Example 2
The note reads "Even though this is currently invalid, it is provided as a transitional technique to make this function work."
Was this technique used before? This example looks very strange because none of WAIC working group members have used this technique before. We would simply use <a> element for this. This example is not useful.

Proposed Change:
Could you tell us the reason why this example is needed?
In our opinion, this example should be deleted.