Re[2]: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft of December, 2007

Dear Loretta,

Thanks for your reply regarding my question below and I'm sorry for a delay of my answer.
Now I'm satisfied to your answer and looking forward to hearing about test files and additional details regarding the evaluation.

Best regards,

Yukie