WCAG 2.0 - comments on 4.2.2

From: John Nissen <jn@cloudworld.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:16:07 +0100
To: <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
Cc: "Lisa Seeman" <lisa@ubaccess.com>, <webwatch@yahoogroups.com>, <jbrewer@w3.org>, <gv@tracecenter.org>, "New Vision Technology" <cph.newvision@virgin.net>

Dear Chair and members of WAI,

I would like to suggest some improvement in 4.2.2.  I have documented my proposal, and the reasons for it, in the attached document.  I have to admit that at first reading of 4.2.2 (point 1), I was completely flumoxed.  But having read through a lot of explanation, I think you could make the point a lot clearer and also more effective by some small changes.

BTW, I notice that the deadline for comments is 31st May, and I shall be out next week for half-term holiday!  So if there is a problem with this submission, please let me know by return.

Yours sincerely,

John

John Nissen
Cloudworld Ltd - http://www.cloudworld.co.uk
maker of the assistive reader, WordAloud.
Try WordAloud with synthetic phonics:
http://www.cloudworld.co.uk/teaching-synthetic-phonics.htm
Tel: +44 208 742 3170  Fax: +44 208 742 0202
Email: info@cloudworld.co.uk