WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 04:38:25 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Jason White
Email: jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Affiliation: none
Document: W2
Item Number: Success Criterion 2.4.2
Part of Item:
Comment Type: TE
Are there \"processes\" which are not \"tasks\" for purposes of this criterion? I

can\'t think of anything that would qualify. If I perform an interaction in a

user interface, surely I am performing, or undertaking, a task and the result

of my doing so will be the result of the task performed.

If this is right, then make the change proposed below.

Proposed Change:
Change \"process or task\" to \"task\" or \"task performed by the user\".