From: public-comments-wcag20-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-comments-wcag20-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Cachia Robert
Michael at CIMU
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:28 AM
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org
Subject: URGENT REQUEST: guidance on acssessibility

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need to cite your excellent guidance on acssessibility in formal project
documents. I did not understand WHICH VERSION is the latest STABLE /
RELEASED version.
Though I would appreciate reading working drafts of upcoming releases for my
personal development, I need to understand which the the most recent
RELEASED document version, and its DATE.

Is it the document at:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-WCAG20-20040730/>
or that at:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/>