WCAG 2.0 comments from Government of Canada

From: Laughton, Mary Frances: ICT <Laughton.MaryFrances@ic.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:16:18 -0500
To: <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>
Cc: "Glen Brunton \(E-mail\)" <Brunton.Glen@tbs-sct.gc.ca>, "Fernand Cormier \(E-mail\)" <Cormier.Fernand@tbs-sct.gc.ca>
--------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's Internet Advisory Committee (IAC) I am providing you with a link to the Government of Canada's response to the 23 November 2005 public working draft of WCAG 2.0.

http://www.at-links.gc.ca/WCAG2_0_Nov2005.htm

These comments were collected from members of the IAC's Access Working Group (AWG) who primarily represent the non-technical end users of WCAG guidelines, ie. employees of the federal government who have disabilities, the Technical Working Group (TWG) who primarily represent Web developers/professionals, and other individual commentators.

Comments or questions about this response can be sent to me and I will ensure they are directed to the appropriate responsibility centre.

Thank you, in  advance, for your attention to these comments.

Mary Frances Laughton
Director, Assistive Devices Industry Office
Industry Canada
3701 Carling Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario
K2H 8S2