Re: Hewlett-Packard Web Accessibility Team Review of WCAG 2.0

Dear Melinda,

Thank you for your comments on the 30 June 2005 Working Draft of WCAG
2.0. A list of issues related to comments you have made is available at:
<http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/buglist.cgi?keywords=Melinda_Stelzer>

If you follow the above link, the issues will be displayed in a table
with links to each issue. If you prefer to see the contents of each
issue as a single report, please select the "Long Format" button at the
end of the list of issues. If you have any questions about the issues
list interface, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience while the WCAG WG responds to the variety
of comments we received on this last Working Draft.

All the best,

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>