Rescheduling February 28? [DEADLINE FEB 4]

Good morning/evening,

It looks like Lars has a conflict on Feb 28, and I might have one too :)

Please indicate, no later than FEB 4, your availability in the
following doodle, which includes the current slot.

https://doodle.com/poll/2rnvn4ias77c68kb

Best,

-- Pierre