Re: Reminder re: meeting on 2021-05-10 at 21:00 UTC

I am recovering from my 2nd vaccine shot and am unlikely to be able to
attend today.

I have made some minor wording cleanup changes to the PNG proposal which
have landed. I might make a few more just to make it more of a welcoming
read to people who haven't attended these meeting. But I don't see any
technical changes that need to happen.

I hope to join in the PNG group meetings and see it through.