Thread discipline (Was: Re: Pre-meeting Thoughts on HDR Canvas)

We’ve now had a long thread about color interpolation with the subject "Pre-meeting Thoughts on HDR Canvas”.

This makes following these rambling conversations very difficult.

Please post new topics as new threads, and keep the subject lines appropriate.

Thanks
Simon