Re: Pre-meeting Thoughts on HDR Canvas

To be fair, I could probably argue the exact opposite direction, something
like what Lars said (slightly massaged):

We could just offer srgb (the normal, SDR current kind), extended SRGB @ X
nits (HDR on), and extended linear SRGB @ X nits (HDR on), and offer
*nothing* else. If you ask for it in an ImageData, you get floats, and it's
up to your fancy WASM/JS to "do things".

I prefer more dials, but I did like Lars' point about cutting out
degenerate combinations. It could be as simple as error'ing out of
getContext() on certain "bad" combinations, though.