Re: Telecon reminder + proposed agenda

Hi all,

Here are a few demos from colleagues. I didn't have time to assemble my own
for this call and also didn't have a chance to test these on Chrome Canary
with an HDR display.

From Dale Curtis:
-----
- Lots of AVIF HDR images here:
https://github.com/AOMediaCodec/av1-avif/tree/master/testFiles/Netflix/avif
- YouTube's HDR playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyqf6gJt7KuGArjMwHmgprtDeY8WDa8YX
-----

From Fredrik Hubinette:
-----
Not sure if these still work or not, but here are some demos I made a while
back:

HDR image generated by putting the intensity in the alpha channel of a webp
image, then rendered in webgl:
https://fredrik.hubbe.net/webgl/webgl.html

Trying to do the same thing with canvas data (no webgl)
https://fredrik.hubbe.net/webgl/canvas.html

Same image as a single-frame HDR webm movie:
https://fredrik.hubbe.net/webgl/image.html

HDR raymatching examples:
https://fredrik.hubbe.net/webgl/webgl-hdr.html
https://fredrik.hubbe.net/webgl/webgl-hdr2.html

Feel free to copy and modify these little examples as needed.
-----

I hope to have more time to devote to helping revive and test the HDR code
paths in Chrome's WebGL implementation in coming weeks.

-Ken

--
I support flexible work schedules, and I’m sending this email now because
it is within the hours I’m working today.  Please do not feel obliged to