Re: Do we want to change the time of our COGA call

Hi folks
It is really important for us to have everyone's availability if we are to
change the time.
I added some new times to the spread sheet on the time of our main COGA
call. See   - when do we our call
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RA1oyQwseyXAJmoM5j-hhzrDUrqCVN0MCLEIJmr6gac/edit?usp=sharing>

Please fill in the times you are available. (and add you availability to
the new times if you already filled it out)
Lets try and get everyone's availability before the next call.

See
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RA1oyQwseyXAJmoM5j-hhzrDUrqCVN0MCLEIJmr6gac/edit?gid=0#gid=0

All the best
Lisa