Re: COGA Agenda review May 20th

Hi Eric, apologies if I failed to send regrets for yesterday’s meeting. I was out sick. I will not be able to attend next week's meeting due to the holiday. Thanks!

From: Julie Rawe <jrawe@understood.org>
Date: Monday, May 20, 2024 at 6:31 AM
To: Eric Hind <ehind@google.com>
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: COGA Agenda review May 20th

Hi, Eric, I will be at today's COGA meeting.

I will *not* be at next Monday's COGA meeting because of Memorial Day, thanks.

On Sun, May 19, 2024 at 10:05 AM Eric Hind <ehind@google.com<mailto:ehind@google.com>> wrote:
Hi all
The Monday meeting will be focused on reviewing existing github issues that are non-editorial - that is, they tend to be related to requests for future research directions, links that are found to go to incorrect sections, wording and clarification suggestions and so on.  These are a mix of issues raised outside of COGA and members of COGA.
If possible, could folks also let the group know if they're likely to be available at next week's meeting given that Monday May 27th is US Memorial Day.

This review was started in a previous meeting (in March) but only one issue was completed in that meeting (#68<https://github.com/w3c/coga/issues/68> A request to broaden references to Math to include STEAM topics).  It was agreed  in that meeting to include this in a future issues document).

The issues (9 remaining) and some suggested resolutions are available in a google form to follow along but will be shared in the meeting.
Link to Google Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd66mCw3DkT_OUrxGfsQja4UzhzSRsXWQSniCdqPCFIBic8AQ/viewform?resourcekey=0-VDSD5-MIXbXBBqeV767KSQ>
If you can't make the meeting but would like to give input, feel free to fill out the form instead.
There will be another few meetings like this to clean up the backlog of issues in the coming months.

Eric