Re: [EXTERNAL] Note the times! Agenda and call information for Monday, March 18th, 2024 - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

Regrets family emergency

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2024 at 10:26 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Note the times! Agenda and call information for Monday, March 18th, 2024 - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

**** External Email - Use Caution ****

________________________________

Hi Folks

The time differences are still in effect  - Anywhere outside the US that has not changed their clocks will be an hour earlier! (Until your location also changes the clocks for summer.)

 I think the times are:

Time

11 am Eastern Time

3 pm  UK Time

5 pm  Israel

you can also look at date and time .com <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2024&month=3&day=11&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=110&p2=48&p3=136&p4=179>

Initial agenda for Mondays call:

          Updates with task requests and actions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HtPkkYx1CIl6bAwP2nsSZKhqTVbqcuMDRz5RmtmvXg/edit#> and AG

          How to do we do citations in the issue papers and research documents? See W3C style menu<https://www.w3.org/Guide/manual-of-style/#ref-section>  and also our research data base<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cu_qVP1WBz2TbsrAjLbbeb55RAlJmu9kfHamriL1Ocs/edit#gid=1686096268>

           Review of structure and next steps for   Supported Decision Making - Issue Paper <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g9N-_3l-d6t0ppZcIIZ98k00x7ZE7h3ayq0OCX9Ycu4/edit>
If there is extra time we can do a literary review working meeting for the end of the meeting.

Scribe: Please sign up to scribe<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Scribe_list>

Let me know if anyone wants anything else added to the agenda

The  teleconference information is at :  Call info for coga<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga>
IRC access

An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call. (The server is  irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> ,The port number is 6665 )
IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on  http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga<http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga>
(The channel is #coga
You can write any name as a nickname).
Have a look at our page on our tips for IRC <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/IRC,_scribing_and_running_meeting>

Useful Links
Actions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HtPkkYx1CIl6bAwP2nsSZKhqTVbqcuMDRz5RmtmvXg/edit#heading=h.ka7r1m4q5vkc>
Wiki Main Page<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page> (with links to our work)
Home Page<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/>
Email Archive<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/>

All the best

Lisa Seeman-Horwitz

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

Lisa Seeman-Horwitz

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

 NOTICE TO RECIPIENT OF INFORMATION:
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.

This e-mail may also contain protected health information (PHI) with information about sensitive medical conditions, including, but not limited to, treatment for substance use disorders, behavioral health, HIV/AIDS, or pregnancy. This type of information may be protected by various federal and/or state laws which prohibit any further disclosure without the express written consent of the person to whom it pertains or as otherwise permitted by law. Any unauthorized further disclosure may be considered a violation of federal and/or state law. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information may NOT be sufficient consent for release of this type of information.

Thank you. Aetna