Re: COGA’s feedback on Collaboration Tools Accessibility User Requirements

Hi David,

I cannot do the 6th, but might be able to make the 13th work. I am not
critical to the meeting, so please don't worry about my availability when
setting up the call.  I will review the latest document and provide any
thoughts I might have.

Thank you for coordinating this.

*Jan McSorley*
*Accessibility Consultant*
*512-731-7957 (mobile)*
linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley <https://www.linkedin.com/in/janmcsorley>

*We put a man on the moon in the 1960's. Surely we can make information
technology fully accessible to people with disabilities. It can be done. It
must be done. It will be done!*