Re: next steps - updating the user research modules

Note that we also can ask A-step, They have offered publication space on
their github where we can publish additional research. (See
https://github.com/a-STEP-action ).

We will need to state clearly what is peer reviewed and what is not.
Further in our methodology we double check anything that may endorse a
product.

All the best

Lisa