Re: Agenda and call information for Monday the 22nd of May - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

Hi Lisa,

I'm not well this morning and so *am not physically able to present for the
structure work today*.

The structure subgroup is meant to meet on Thursday at 11am ET / 4pm UK /
6pm Israel.

My apologies for the last minute notice.

I'll be on the call (quiet) today, but won't be able to speak or present.

Rain