Re: suggested way to track our actions and sprints

Lisa,

Are all the subgroups sprinting at the same time? Or are a few sprinting
and then it rotates which subgroup is actively in a sprint? This will help
me understand how a tracker can be constructed.

Here is an example tracker
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IvV-iNoXwU49B7EgmMv_wofzUYWs6mhCRguG9-jEHMQ/edit?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-7zOIyxEI20RNfK6tqQWBDA>
I like to use that provides both a list of items but also a visual of when
each of the items should be completed.

Kiki

--

Ciara (Kiki) Salmon, OTR/L | Researcher (Provided by Pro Unlimited) |
Measurement