Clear Language agenda and call information for tomorrow/Thursday March 23rd at 11am ET

Hi, folks, Clear Language is meeting during COGA's regular subgroup time.
Any COGA member is welcome to attend.

*Agenda for tomorrow/Thursday's call:*

   - Update the 8-week sprint plan in our Clear Language working draft
(2023) <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JKJ32DK_A82ahsQ_k0RVPc-ZYpX5uuKtuGOLdo2OqyY/edit#>
   - Finish drafting our first assertion (on plain-language review)
   - Develop more quantitivate tests for Clear Language

*Scribe:* Please sign up to scribe
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Scribe_list>

*Teleconference information:* *Call info for coga
<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga> *

*Time (Reminder: Daylight savings is in effect in the U.S. but not yet in
UK or Israel)*

   - 11 am Eastern Time
   - 3 pm  UK Time
   - 5 pm  Israel

*IRC access*

   - http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga
   - The channel is #coga
   - You can write any name as a nickname
   - Some helpful Scribing and Participation Tips
   <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet>

*Summary and minutes from the previous Clear Language meeting*

   - Scroll down for this info, thanks!