From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Date: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 9:58 AM
To: Shawn Thompson <shawn@shawnthompson.ca>
Cc: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Agenda and call information for today (20TH March)- The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

CAUTION: This email message has been received from an external source. Please use caution when opening attachments, or clicking on links.
Hello, I think there is confusion about the time because some countries just had timezone changes and others haven't changed yet.

4pm (16:00) UK and 6pm (18:00) Israel is currently 12pm Eastern Time