Re: change in clear language and mental health subgroups

As Julie can not make it this Thursday, I have switched the clear language
meeting back to next week and have canceled this weeks subgroup meeting.
Sorry for all the confusion!

The schedule is as follows

   - Thursday, January 5, 2023 canceled
   - Thursday, January 12, 2023 Clear Language
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/WCAG_3_Coordination>
   - Thursday, January 19, 2023 Structure Review For Content Useable
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Structure>
   - Thursday, January 26, 2023 Test Plan and Strategy
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Testing>
   - Thursday, February 2, 2023 Mental Health
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Mental_Health>
   - Thursday, February 9, 2023 Clear Language
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/WCAG_3_Coordination>
    and Test Plan and Strategy
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Testing>
   - Thursday, February 16, 2023 Structure Review For Content Useable
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Structure>
   - Thursday, February 23, 2023 Test Plan and Strategy
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Testing>
   - Thursday, March 2, 2023 Clear Language and WCAG 3 Coordination
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/WCAG_3_Coordination>
   - Thursday, March 9, 2023 Mental Health
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Mental_Health>
   - Thursday, March 16, 2023 Structure Review For Content Useable
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/Structure>
   - Thursday, March 23, 2023 Clear Language and WCAG 3 Coordination
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Subgroups/WCAG_3_Coordination>
   - Thursday, March 30, 2023 Test Plan and Strategy